Jobs & Careers
NMSI, Inc. is a mortgage lender specializing in Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac products.
A leader in the mortgage finance arena of residential lending, NMSI strives to continue its success as a competitive lender within the industry.
Established in 2008 with continued growth projected for the future, NMSI is seeking responsible, enthusiastic and experienced individuals to be a part of our growing team.
Account Executives - AL / AZ / CA / CO / FL / GA / HI / ID / MD / NJ / NV / NC / OR / TN / TX / VA / WA
Location: Brea, CA - Department: Marketing
NMSI, Inc. is currently seeking experienced Account Executives to join our team.
About UsWe offer one of the most aggressive Agency pricings and Portfolio Program in the mortgage industry. We are dedicated to providing the tools to our Account Executive to help them succeed in the rapidly changing mortgage industry.
We enjoy the small company agility and atmosphere while we are blessed with the power of a big company. It’s something we focus on each and every day, whether that’s through our advanced proprietary technology systems or through our friendly smiles and Never Say Quit attitude.
What is the value to joining the team?
- Most competitive CONVENTIONAL rates and pricings in the industry
- Most competitive FHA rates and pricings in the industry
- Automated process from Submission to Closing
- Offer Mobile App to business partners/brokers
- Most competitive turn times in the industry
- Offer variety range of Non QM Products including VOE Only AND P&L Only that pays Premiums
- Current knowledge of the mortgage industry is required
- Develop and maintain wholesale loan production for FNMA/FHLMC and portfolio loan products
- Extensive phone work required to call on potential and or existing customers to develop new business
- Responsible for obtaining completed broker applications from new brokers
- Communicate & Train mortgage brokers on NMSI’s products, policies, & procedures to ensure all files are complete & within NMSI’s guidelines
- Assist broker with the loan submission process & provide ongoing broker training on the use of available online systems
- Act as a liaison between broker and operations in managing the loan pipeline from origination to closing
- Manage loan pipeline to achieve departmental goals and objectives
- Ensure compliance deadlines are met
- 2+ years’ experience (current) in wholesale lending with proven record of success
- Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of MS office products
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Strong customer service skills
Location: LA Headquarters Office / Brea Branch Office - Department: Underwriting
Duties include new hire orientation, employee relations, terminations, conducting interviews and training on Human Resources and company policies. This individual will work closely with senior management to help nurture a great work environment.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or Business, or related experience.
- 3+ years of experience as a Human Resources generalist, preferably experience in the mortgage/lending industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Human Resources laws, including EEO/AAP, FMLA and FSLA.
- Demonstrated success resolving employee relations issues and creating/maintaining a positive employee relations climate.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, tact and flexibility.
- Excellent written communication skills to handle sensitive issues and ability to communicate to all levels of the organization.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to be resourceful, demonstrate business acumen, creative thinking skills and be able to act as a decision maker.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, with strong analytical and leadership skills.
- Experience in the mortgage industry is big plus.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.This is a business casual environment.
NMSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.